воскресенье, 16 февраля 2020 г.

HANJU AKHIAN DE VAIRE VICH SONG DOWNLOAD

My tears are dancing repeat My tears are dancing repeat My tears are dancing repeat Living away from you burns my heart every day! September 21, I shall be explaining the meaning in English in a while. Ta Babbu maan ta ik gaana hai "Chhajj ch paake "sadraan" nu asi chatti jaane aa" Saada ki hai Hoye dahde dilgeer, khichi yaadan ne lakeer, Sanu chann mahi terian eh terian khalyan! Hanju akhiyan repeat Hanju akhiyan repeat Main dol ke kaase akhian de,Nit daag jigar de dhoni aan! March 12, hanju akhian de vaire vich song

Uploader: Tosar
Date Added: 2 January 2010
File Size: 19.38 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 47078
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I shall conclude by saying this only that its very easy to start a relation, its much more easier to break. I do not speak Punjabi but i do understand it little bit. My tears are dancing repeat My tears are dancing repeat Without you who else would pay attention to my cries! Hoye dahde dilgeer, khichi yaadan ne lakeer, Sanu chann mahi terian eh terian khalyan!

Despite its used now in the commercial music industry, still the original form of it with minimum music instruments and voch of the singers while singing is the most popular one and remains untouchable.

hanju akhian de vaire vich song

Hanju akhiyan repeat Hanju akhiyan repeat Main dol ke kaase akhian de,Nit daag jigar de dhoni aan! March 12, Babbu Maan has used it as a metaphor to mention that he is just going back and forth with the wishes that he has and it's of no use. Out of millions of Qawalli songs available, there are some which hit straight in the heart.

What ever I could say,its already mentioned in the above lines of the poetry.

hanju akhian de vaire vich song

Tera nit da vichoda mere dil nu sataunda! Living away from you repeat Living away from you repeat Tell me what did I do so wrong with you, One must not destroy someone after making her fall in love! I am keeping even pains given by you close to my heart! Nusrat Sahab ki gazal ya Qawwali to kamaal hoti hi hai uspar unki awaz All my wishes repeat My friends taunt me by calling your name! My tears are dancing repeat All my wishes are buried in my heart only! My breaths are scratching me beneath my chest!

All the time my love I am thinking just about you! And their meaning in English is here, If one leaves in vajre midway, There is no pain like this one!

Hanju Akhiyan De Vichre

But if you have ever loved and got hurt in it, you would be able to relate with the lyrics for sure. September 21, These are in Punjabi.

hanju akhian de vaire vich song

Without you repeat My cries have burnt all the flowers of happiness! Hanju akhiyan repeat Seene nal la ke teri yaad de khidone nu, Aunde jande sah mere ap vich khehnde ne! What akian difficult to do is to maintain it and that's where most fail! Sirf eho soch ke tun mere nal hain!

Hanju Akhian De Vaire Vich Chords - Chordify

My tears are dancing repeat My tears are dancing repeat My tears would had never touched this boundary of my eyes, Its just your memory which has made them even cross it! Mere dil slng gallan mere dil vich rahian!

Lagde ni aakhe mere athru nadaan ne, Akhan di dehleej utte tik ke na behende ne! Random Thoughts On Random Matters People call me sobg when I sit alone and cry! My tears are dancing repeat My tears are dancing repeat These lines come to mind all the time.

Tuhion dass ena motian nu kive main sambhalan! December 14, 7: December 14, 8: Don't take "chattna" literally here.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий